Our vision is to create a new garden community approximately 4,500 homes, together with all the services, facilities and infrastructure that the community will need to thrive.
As the site lies close to the M23, the new community would include a new east-west link road between the M23 and A23. This would provide easy access to the new homes, and provide a more direct route from Gatwick Airport to East Surrey Hospital.
The aerodrome is also located in close proximity to rail links, and is well-placed to take advantage of local bus services and cycle routes.
We expect that the development would deliver:
- Approximately 4,500 homes, of a mix of types and tenures
- Employment and retail space
- New primary schools to serve the new homes
- A new secondary school
- A new east-west link road from the M23 to the A23
- Connections to public transport
- Wildlife corridors integrated with public open spaces
- Sport and recreation facilities
- Sustainable drainage systems
We have held discussions with Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance, and our proposals would ensure the air ambulance remains in the local area.